Among the various security methods that have been generated to protect the user, fingerprint authentication stands out.
Specifically in the Google Play Store app, it has become very important and useful, as it gives the user a guarantee when he decides to buy a product in the most famous Android store.
In that sense, the intrigue has arisen to know how to activate fingerprint authentication in Play Store? The good thing is that we have the answers and in this tutorial we will give them to you.
Learn to activate fingerprint authentication in the Google Play Store
We invite you to read on to activate fingerprint authentication at Google Play Store:
Follow or comment these 5 steps if you don’t understand something…
- Step 1: Open the Google Play Store by clicking the application icon on your smartphone desktop.
- Step 2: Now press the three horizontal stripes to display the Menu.
- Step 3: Select “Settings” from the list.
- Step 4: Next, go down to User Controls and select Fingerprint Authentication.
- Step 5: Finally, set “For all Google Play purchases made on this device” as the main option and you’re done.
It’s easy! Pay attention to your security and follow these steps.